Theme based Workshops: Students in 1st-3rd grade will be engaged in a workshop styled program again this fall. The monthly workshops will be created by congregants in connection with the month’s worship theme, so specific offerings will change throughout the year. Groups will generally be multi-aged, though we may split into groups by age when offerings call for that structure.
Additionally, families are encouraged to engage in theme based faith exploration at home. There will be ideas about how you might do so in our monthly religious education nUUsletters, and as you explore, I hope that you will share your knowledge, ideas and enthusiasm with me and with our congregation! Our South Church facebook group is a great place to share, and I love receiving emails, too!
- September 2019: We are a community of Expectation
- October 2019: We are a community of Belonging
- November 2019: We are a community of Attention
- December2019: We are a community of Awe
- January 2020: We are a community of Integrity
- February2020: We are a community of Resilience
- March2020: We are a community of Wisdom
- April 2020: We are a community of Liberation
- May 2020: We are a community of Thresholds