Check back soon to find the Summer 2019 class schedule.
Also in the works: 2019-2020 church year plan. This fall our congregation will be following a single service schedule- one worship at 10am on Sunday mornings. (as opposed to 2 services at 9 and 11am). This shift means that our religious education program will be changing a little bit. Here’s a brief overview:
2019-2020 Church Program overview:
- Nursery open every Sunday 9:30 am-11:30 am
- Spirit Play for Kinder-1st grade will meet during 10am worship
- Elementary Age students will have a choice between:
- Meditation room– (adults welcome too) which will meet weekly in the King classroom for meditative practice/quiet reflection activities
- Theme based Workshop Room– which will meet weekly in the Pascataqua Classroom (a variety of hands-on explorations of our monthly theme, rooted in Unitarian Universalism)
- Theme based Story Room– Students in this room will be learning a story each month and creating a script and props so they can share that story with the congregation. Typically meeting in the Harvey Milk Classroom.
- Religious Exploration for 6th-7th grade students- throughout the year, they will be learning about near-by faith communities, and taking several trips to attend other services in the seacoast. This group will typically meet in the Carson Parlour
- Coming of Age for 8th grade will meet at 73 Court st from 10-11am most Sundays
- Senior Youth group will meet on Sunday evenings, 4-5:30p at The South Church Meeting House (73 Court St)
- OWL will be offered for four age groups this year:
- NEW: K-1 OWL is in the works.. details TBD. Email if you are interested in more information!
- 5th grade OWL- dates/times TBD
- 7th grade OWL- Sundays from 4-5:30pm dates TBD
- 10-11th grade OWL- dates/times TBD